- Neighborhood Night Out - Annual National activity to bring neighbors together. Fun activities for the whole family (check out some pictures in the Photo Gallery). Contact the events chairman for more information.
- Spring Fling - Annual spring event to bring neighbors together with activities for everyone and an opportunity to get better acquainted. Contact the events chairman for more information.
- Mom's Group - Have fun meeting other moms in the neighborhood, arranging play dates for your kids, and enjoying a moms-night-out with the girls. Contact Michelle Cardinal to find out more or to join the group.
- HOA Dinner Group - A couples dinner group (no children) providing an opportunity to get to know your neighbors in a casual dinner setting at a nearby restaurant. Dinners are on the 4th Sunday of the month at 6:30 PM (unless it conflicts with a holiday). Couples take turns hosting and selecting the venue. For more information contact Barbara Case.
- HOA Men's Night Out - Dinner or other activities for men in the neighborhood on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM. Members take turns hosting and selecting the venue. For more information contact Russ Nejdl.
- Mah Jongg on Mondays - Ladies American Mah Jongg group that meets on Monday afternoons for fun and conversation. For more information contact Anne Nejdl.